Release Notes (Release Date: 2020-08-03)
- Fix copy and paste error in Repository Datastore when copied cells are empty.
- Fix description of Repeat Group actions when 'Number of times to repeat' parameter is dynamic.
- Fix stale element error on 'Click OK or Select' actions.
- Fix disappearing grid when scroll bar is double clicked.
- Prevent users from creating nested group actions, this functionality will be enabled in release 2020.3.1
Release Notes (Release Date: 2020-06-22)
- When using the <TAB> key to cycle through the fields on the Project/Scenario/Test flyouts, the captions of the metadata columns will no longer get keyboard focus.
- When dragging scenarios or tests onto the left-hand tree, the items in the tree should scroll more responsively into view, allowing you to more easily find an appropriate place to drop the item.
- The Datastore grid on the Test Queue Execution screen correctly shows the Runtime Datastore item again.
- There's a new action called "Numeric Calculations", which will allow you to perform basic arithmetic calculations on numbers, and store the results in the runtime datastore.
- Two new types of Group actions have been added: If and While, which will allow you to perform other actions only if certain conditions are true.
- There's a new category of actions under the Create Action screen, called "Media Objects and Personalisation", providing support for E1 Media Objects.
- A new "Comment" action allows you to inject informational text or runtime datastore values into tests.
New Features & Enhancements
To read the next release notes, for version 2020.3, click here.
- The main log in screen has been redesigned, and references to "Log In" have been changed to "Sign In" for consistency with modern user interface guidelines.
- In addition, you can just press <ENTER> on your keyboard after entering your password, to execute the "Sign in" button.
- When viewing execution history for a test, the JDE "APPL", "FORM", and "VERSION" values are now visible in the grid for applicable actions.
- The "look and feel" of various screens have been updated, as part of our continued drive to modernise the application.
- The height of the dropdowns for parameter values on the "Add Action" screen has been increased, allowing more items to be displayed without scrolling.
- When viewing a test, you can right-click Actions to display a context menu.
- When right-clicking a Group action of type "Repeat" when viewing a test, there's a menu item allowing you to manually execute that action a specified number of times.
- The columns on the Actions grid are now resizable.
- The "Create Action" button now has two modes: click the button text to perform the existing functionality, or click the drop-down arrow to the right to cause the new action to be added immediately after the currently selected action.
- When editing action positions, there are two new buttons, allowing you to easily move a selected action (or set of actions) to the top or bottom of the list.
- A third button on the above screen will allow you to move a selected action (or set of actions) to a specified position in the list.
- When executing test queues, you now have the option of supressing/skipping Log Out and subsequent Log In actions, if the system determines that the credentials are the same as previous tests in the queue.
- If you hover over the Description column in the Test or Test Execution Grid, the full description will be displayed in a tooltip if it's too long to fit in the column.
- When executing a Group, there is now a Stop button in the lower-right corner of the screen, making it possible to stop the actions in the group from executing.
To read the previous release notes, for version 2020.1, click here.